Top 10 Home Remedies for Hair Loss
It is really difficult to find someone these days who has not faced hair problems like dandruff, hair loss and split ends.
Owing to stress ridden life, work pressure and lack of proper diet, millions of individuals, both women and men, suffer from hair loss related problems.
Now, everyone cannot afford to go to expensive clinics for repairing scalp and hair damage. Hair transplant too remains costly for the majority of people.
Therefore, a lot of people suffering from hair related problems resort to traditional and over the counter products for hair loss remedy.
If you are among this lot and have become tired of trying myriads of products with claimed hair loss prevention properties and uninspiring output, there is still hope.
Instead of spending loads of money after commercial and chemical laden hair care products, it would be prudent to try out time tested home remedies for hair loss prevention.
In fact, there are many such natural home remedies for treating hair loss related problems without spending a fortune.
- No matter whether you use an expensive or medicated shampoo, there is no denying the advantages of oil massaging your scalp. You can use a combination of coconut, jojoba and amla oil twice a week. It would be best if you use lukewarm oil and leave it on scalp overnight. Wash your head thoroughly in the morning. You can also use a mix of coconut and almond oil.
- Coconut milk is also ideal for hair loss treatment at home. It plays a pivotal role in nourishing scalp cells and promoting cell regeneration. If you cannot get coconut milk, try applying the mix of lemon juice with coconut oil. Lemon juice will help in eliminating dandruff which is often the root cause of hair fall.
- To treat hair loss problems triggered by infected scalp there is hardly any alternative to Neem leaves. You can apply Neem leaf paste on your scalp to stabilize alkaline balance and wash it with mild apple cider vinegar.
- There are a number of natural and herbal extracts that can be used to promote hair restore procedure. Both Aloe vera juice and wheatgrass juice have hair fall prevention properties. Even aloe gel soothes irritated scalp and offers relief from scalp itching.
- A mixture of gram flour and cord can be applied on head to treat hair fall. This should be kept on for an hour and thereafter you can wash it with lukewarm water.
- If you have the time, opt for some proven natural mixtures to solve your hair loss related problems sitting at home. You can boil henna leaves in mustard oil. After the mixture cools down, apply it on your scalp. Allow it to soak for an hour and then rinse with a neutral shampoo.
- Some well known spices used in kitchen can also come to you rescue as far as hair fall goes! You can use coriander leaf juice on your hair before the final rinsing.
- Apart from external application on your scalp, you can make some alterations in your diet to arrest hair loss. Try to eat leafy green vegetable and plenty of nuts. Overall. Foods enriched with nutrients like iron, calcium, protein are suitable for scalp health and growth of fresh hair. .
- Lettuce also has properties that can help fighting hair loss. Mixture of spinach and lettuce juice should be taken daily to promote hair growth.
- For curing patches of baldness, you can apply paste of crushed liquorices in milk with saffron. This hair loss treatment is meant for applying before sleep.
0 people like this